Monday 3 August 2009

Oh So Fruity!

Hi Crafters, Just a couple of little cards I've made using one of my favourite stamp set's 'Tart and Tangy' cute eh? They just go perfect with the 'Summer Picnic' designer papers too. These cards are so quick and easy to make that I've made 1 of each fruit in an hour, hey, thats good for me lol, I have spent many hours on 1 card only to be disappointed with it in the end. Don't forget our August offer, its too good to miss out on, details are on the post below. Happy Crafting. x
Items Used On This Project:
Stamp Set~ Tart and Tangy
Designer Papers~ Summer Picnic
Cardstock~ Green Galore, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ribbon~ Real Red Grosgrain
Ink~Real Red, Green Galore Stampin Write Markers
Punches~ Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Circle, Circle (3.18cm and 3.5cm)
Other Tools~ Paper Piercing Tool

No comments: