Thursday 4 March 2010

Perfect Pair Promotion

Hi, I can't believe it has been nearly a month since I blogged! I have just been so busy lately, its not that I haven't been crafting....thats just silly, I just haven't been blogging BUT I have pic's to post, it will just take me a while to catch up. First though I have to tell you about this months Stampin' Up promotion, do you love Punches? Do you love Punches that co ordinate with Stamps? Of course you do. So check out these perfect pairs.
Do you see the new heart punch? That is a definate 'Must Have' for me.  Oh and I have had a look at the new mini catalogue that will be released April 1st,  all I can say is 'be excited........be very excited lol' I can't wait to show you the new products, you won't be disappointed I promise.


No comments: