Thursday 25 June 2009

Gifts~ Plant Pot Holder






I've made this little pot holder using Patterns Designer Series Paper~Pumpkin Pie, this is my favourite paper and colour for this week, I change my mind everytime I use a new paper lol. I came up with this design by accident, don't know if it has been thought of before but I needed boxes for the plants I bought for the childrens teachers and came up with this, it took 5 minutes to make, no adhesive, no cutting and best of all it shows up the reverse side of the paper too, so I ended up making 3.
Patterns Designer Series Paper~ Pumpkin Pie
Stamps~ Fresh Cuts Sentiment
Punches~ Large Oval, Scallop Oval




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it's gorgeous, love the colours
Hugs xx
Pat

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun this is stunning how about a tutorial on how to make this stunning boc plant holder I love it
Welcome back sweetie
Hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Sally said...

Donna,
I took a few minutes for myself this morning to do some blog hopping and I am so glad I came to yours. Your creations and cards are superb! I think I may feel an inspiration day comin' on from all your lovely crafts.