Wednesday 3 June 2009

Pocket Silhouettes ~ Thanks So Much

A close up of the card
This is a simple little card, tag and envelope using the 'Pocket Silhouettes' stamp set, in order to line up the images at the bottom of the designer paper I have used a Stamp-a-ma-jig, what a fantastic invention, I don't know what I did without it, this tool lets me put my image exactly where it is needed, it is especially good when your trying to put an image close beside a sentiment as I have done on my card.
I am entering this card into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge.

Cardstock~ Close To Cocoa, Whisper White

Ink~ Chocolate Chip

Ribbon~ Chocolate Chip

Designer Paper~ Summer Picnic

Stamp Set~ Pocket Silhouettes

Embellishments~ On Board Batch Of Blooms

Punches~ Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch

No comments: