Sunday 4 October 2009

Would you like to see the new catalogue?

I don't know about you but I was itching to see the new Idea's Book and Catalogue and I wasn't disapointed when I eventually did. I was just hoping that they would introduce the window punch....................AND THEY DID! Yay!
The catalogue is packed with gorgeous goodies, beautiful new stamps, punches and some fabulous new tools, you just have to check it out!
You can do this by making yourself a cuppa, pulling up a chair and clicking on the catalogue on my sidebar or you can hold a workshop and get your own catalogue for free and in return you will also get your new hostess gift, free goodies with your commision and a fun night of crafting or you can request a catalogue from me, click on the paypal sign at the top of my blog and your catalogue will be posted out to you.

No comments: