Sunday 4 October 2009

Autumn Inspiration

Hi there, this is a card I made for my other blog as part of the One Stop Craft Challenge design team but as it is using all SU products it has a place on this blog too. I have used a hostess stamp set from the old catalogue called ' A little bit of happiness' and I have stamped it with Old Olive ink. The card is pretty simple but aren't the colours just gorgeous!

If you have any questions or requests about Stampin'Up and the products please don't hesitate to e mail me. x


Items Used On This Card:

Stamp Set~ A little bit of happiness

Cardstock~ Old Olive, Ruby Red and More Mustard

Ribbon~ Old Olive

Ink~ Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Real Red.

Embellishments~ Vintage Brads

Punches~ Round Tab


1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love your design and fall colors!! Your use of the tab punch is so creative!! Your soft shading on your edges creates so much depth!! beautiful work!! I have perused your blog and love all your creative projects. I am now a follower. I have blog candy on my blog if you are interested.