Tuesday 22 September 2009

Milk Made


Hi Crafters, I just wanted to show you my little cartons, aren't they so cute? I can see me making a load of these for little gifts. I'm planning on filling these with some sweets but they can be filled with anything really, candles, craft goodies, etc I've even made a smaller one for little trick or treat sweets. The templates for these, and many more, can be bought here, My Timeless Templates. The cardstock I've used for the main carton is 'Close to Cocoa' and 'Whisper White', I've used my stampin' wheel on the whisper white using 'Tempting Turquoise' ink. As you can see I've 'sponged' around the edges to give a distressed look. These are so simple to make, you really should give them a go.
Products used on the Milkmade Cartons;
Cardstock~ Close to Cocoa, Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise.
Ink~ Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise.
Stamps~ Pocket Silhouettes
Ribbon~ Tempting Turquoise
Punches~ Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Border Punch
Stampin' Wheel~ Its Beautiful
Remember, you can order all your stampin'up products through me. x

2 comments:

sugacatz said...

I love your colour combo. Very pretty. Lesleyx

Linda Brun said...

Love these cartons,, great colours.

Linda