Monday 7 September 2009

Box In a Bag


Make personalised gift bags to go with your cards, how great is that! For these two boxes I have only used 1 piece of Stampin'Up designer paper but I've reversed it on the second box, I love double sided designer paper. I also made these in two sizes, the first box I made taller so as to fit a bottle of perfume in it. They are sooo easy to make and take only minutes, click here for your instructions. Just think of the lovely gifts you can put into these, from sweets to Jewelry they really make a gift extra special.
Stampin'Up Items used on these projects
Stamp Sets~ Tart and Tangy (Cherry) Simply Said (Flower)
Ink~Bold Brights Stampin' Write Pens
Cardstock~ Whisper White, Real Red
Designer Paper~ Summer Picnic
Ribbon~ Whisper White, Real Red
Punches~ Scallop Border, Scallop Circle, Circles 3.5, 3.18, Round Tab, Handheld Punch.


No comments: