Monday 7 September 2009

All Spruced Up

I made this card about a month ago when I was asked to be a guest designer on Creative Card Crew Challenge, it was posted on my other blog but I totally forgot to put it on here. (I was too busy thinking of my upcoming holiday lol) I have coloured the image using Stampin' pastels, great for adding quick colour to an image and so easy to use. The star embossing on the background was using my cuttlebug and star folder, fabulous for Christmas cards. Well thats the Christmas cards started hopefully this year I will be more organised than last, some people were getting their cards from me on the 24th December, talk about a close one!
Stampin'Up Products used on this card
Stamp Set~Fun & Fast Notes
Cardstock~ Real Red and Certainly Celery
Ribbon~ Real Red and Certainly Celery
Embellishments~ Real Red Brads
Colouring Medium~ Stampin' Pastels

No comments: