Monday 7 September 2009

What can you do with 1 stamp?

You can NEVER have too many stamps can you? Of course not!
BUT what can you do with one tiny little stamp? I set myself the challenge, as you can tell I had my Real Red cardstock already sitting at the table lol. With this little flower from the Simply Said stamp set, I made my own designer paper by stamping, then stamping and blotting to fade the image using Real Red ink, then I stamped the little flower again and added a brad to the centre, simple. Ok, I may have cheated a bit by adding the sentiment! Actually, I should have used the heart stamp instead of the flower that comes in the same set as it would have made a lovely valentine card. Oh well, plenty of time for that one.
Stampin'Up Items used on this card
Stamp set~ Simply Said (Heart) Fresh Cuts (Sentiment)
Ink~ Real Red
Cardstock~ Real Red and Whisper White
Ribbon~ Real Red
Punches~ Scallop Circle, Circle, Scallop Oval, Large Oval

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card Donna :)