Thursday 28 January 2010

Close as a Memory

Hi there, hope your having a creative Thursday! This is a card I made last night using a stamp from the  'Close as a Memory' set, the sentiments from this set are for sympathy cards but the flowers can be used for anything, just add another sentiment and it can be used for birthdays, anniversary's etc this sentiment is from a retired set called 'Best Yet'.

Well do you like my little flower? I made this using the Boho Blossoms punch, cute eh? The 3 little flowers come from one punch and then I've just sponged some Cameo Coral ink around the edges, layered them up and added a little Old Olive button from the Playground Designer Button Pack. I'm entering this card into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge the theme is Blooming Gorgeous.  Right, off to watch Big Brother and maybe get a card made during breaks lol. Enjoy your evening. x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Donna
Lovely card do love the punch and the flowers are simple but effective, I have no nails left stopped 3 wks and 2 days and I would take a cig if some one give me it, awful some times I just loose all concentration and cant think straight when is it goin to get easier. Christine x

Maria Matter said...

this is adorable Donna! A beautiful clean & fresh design!!!
great job hun
Hugs & blessings, Maria

cats whiskers said...

This is just a perfect card love the colours and great image
Hugs Jacqui x

Scrappin' Sam said...

Hi Donna
Luv the card. I will be in touch soon about catalogues. I have them sitting in my craft room ready for you.
Luv Sam x

Annie said...

a very elegant and beautiful card, and I love your pretty punched and layered blossom. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

AuroraDawn said...

Beautiful card Donna, so clean and simple - love your flower!