Tuesday 12 January 2010

Tree's Tree's and more Tree's

Happy Tuesday to ya, hope your having a good week, so far its been a good one for me.(Day 12 of not smoking!)  Right now my daughter Rebecca is doing her Maths GCSE so my thoughts are with her, I know she will do fantastically (She takes after her father as far as Maths is concerned which is a good thing for her.) So while Rebecca was revising last night at the kitchen table, I sat quietly and made some fabulous tree cards, I really love nature stamps especially tree's! I am entering this one into this weeks Stamp With Us Challenge which was a colour challenge. The Stamp set is of course 'Lovely as a Tree' and I have used a selection of  SU earth element markers to ink up this little tree.

Moving on to the next card, same stamp different season lol, still using my earth element markers only this time sticking to Old Olive and Chocolate Chip.


And one for luck! Very natural, twine instead of ribbon and a bit of hand doodling around the frame of the close to cocoa cardstock. Enjoy the rest of your day whatever your doing, I'm thinking of hitting the sales in town as my sister has just shown me a lovely pair of boots she got yesterday, should I? .........watch this space!


6 comments:

nessy said...

wow ~love your tree cards ~made them all in one evening ~even more wow!!
love the simplicity of them (wish i could do simple!!)
fingers crossed for rebecca ~and congrats on your number of smoke free days!!
vanessa xx

AuroraDawn said...

Gorgeous cards Donna, Love this set its amazing the amount of different looks you can get from the one set of trees!!

Well done on 12 days without smoking - Keep your hands busy - Keep crafting :O)

Thanks for joining us on the SWU Colour Challenge

Dawn xxx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Sara said...

Well done on the not smoking, way to go girl! I saw these first today on ILWS and was taken by the top one first of all because of the autumnal colours. I hadn't sussed you'd also made it for our SWU challenge, lol. A great set of cards. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Maria Matter said...

so beautiful donna! Lovely as a tree is such a classic set, I love it!!! all your cards are fabulous!!!

12 days is a longgg time, bravo babe!
Your doing great!!!

Best wishes to Rebecca, we'll give her a 'you go girl' too! lol

take care hun!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

Scrappin' Sam said...

Hi Donna
your cards are great, I love those colours. I'll email you soon, as you saw on my blog we have a new family member and we are up to our eyes at the minute, she's more at night than a baby!!
Luv Sam x

Stamp WIth Us said...

YEAH DONNA! COngrats on the no smoking! Keep it up!

What a beautiful collection of cards!

Thank you so much for joining in this week don't forget to pop over on the 17th Jan to see if you have won the Stamp With Us Top Spot!

XXX