Friday 8 January 2010

Flight of the Butterfly


Hi Peeps, as you can see I've been playing with butterflies, I made this little card and box the other day, now, I don't know if its just me ( as I've not smoked in 7 days) but ........does that little box look like a cigarette box to you? lol Well it was intended to put these little cards in but would be just as nice filled with sweets or some other gift. I love the way stamps and punches can coordinate and this set 'Flight of the Butterfly' has a coordinating butterfly punch but not only that, this set is also a two step stampin set so you can perfectly stamp spots, flowers, dashes ontop of your basic butterfly image ( Remember the Stamp ma Jig will help position your image perfectly ) Ok, I have to venture out into the snow now, wouldn't mind if I just had to walk but I have to take the car, would much prefer a sleigh. Enjoy the rest of your day whatever you are doing and keep warm. x

Products Used:
Stamp Set~ Flight of the Butterfly
Punches~ Butterfly Punch, Word Window Punch and Eyelet Border Punch
Cardstock~ Lovely Lilac and Very Vanilla
Ink~ Chocolate Chip and Elegant Eggplant
Ribbon~ Chocolate Chip
Sponge Daubers for Distressing with Ink and Stamp a Ma Jig for Perfect positioning.

You can order your Stampin'Up products through me and get them delivered straight to your door, book a workshop or join my team, get in contact @
donnaferguson55@yahoo.co.uk

6 comments:

nessy said...

just so gorgeous donna ~love the colours you have chosen ~stunning set!!
vanessa xx

cats whiskers said...

Wow wow wow love everything about these sweetie simply stunning work as usual
Hugs Jacqui x

Scrappin' Sam said...

Those are really beautiful. Well Done on for not smoking. Keep it up.
Luv Sam x

Maria Matter said...

LOL, oh Donna, your sweet little box does look as if it could hold something other than cards!
But you are doing a wonderful job keeping your fingers busy!!

I love your design here and these colors!!! They're beautiful!

I have just recently started using my stamp ma jig again and love it! I forgot how easy it made stamping!!

Enjoy your week my friend!!
Blessings, Maria

Donna said...

Beautiful little set Donna, love the colours you have chosen and the design you have used! Good luck with the non-smoking...it will be worth it in the end :) Donna x

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the colours too.... will definately check back here often.