Sunday 3 January 2010

Its Sale-a-bration time!

Don't you just love the January sales? Well, you know whats even better than a sale? Free Products! From now until the 28th February 2010 you can earn your free stamp sets by
1- Spending £45 on Stampin Up products means your entitled to 1 set of the sale-a-bration stamp sets for free. Remember too that you are not limited to one set! With every £45 spent you can pick yourself another set.
2 - Maybe you would prefer to Host a workshop to earn your free stamp set. All you need to do is host a workshop of at least £300 and ontop of all your usual hostess benefits you will also get your free stamp set. Woo Hoo!
Or
3 - Join Stampin'Up as a demonstrator and you can choose any stamp set from the current idea book and catalogue up to the value of £38.95.

Love this Good Neighbors set, I have so many idea's for this one and the little tree's are so cute! My fav....I think!

I have seen some gorgeous samples made with the Happy Moments set, a great set that will suit so many different occasions.
I know this labels set is going to be very popular.
Ok...changed my mind....this is my fav!

You can place a your Stampin'Up order through me and get it delivered straight to your door. Flick through the online catalogue or you can order your own catalogue through me. All queries to donnaferguson55@yahoo.co.uk

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Donna!
I see the sale a bration stamps are the same there as here in the states. I just rec'd my Occasion mini, I don't if they are the same but there is a 'chocolate' bunny in there that looks good enough to eat! lol
Have a great day hun!
blessings, Maria

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Donna!! Looks like a lot of goodies there. I love that orange striped grosgrain. Is that in the mini or Sale a bration catalog?

Have a great day!!

blessings,
Chris