Thursday 14 January 2010

Trendy Tree's


Hi there, hope your having a good week so far, to be honest I'm struggling a bit today with my quitting smoking campaign, I still haven't touched one, just feeling pretty low and agitated but I've been here that many times before I know what to expect so I'm trying to keep myself busy and positive. (Oh but its ssooooooooo difficult!!! A cigarette would cure it allllllllllllllll...........lol ) Anyhoo, what do you think of my Trendy Tree's? I really love this card, love the colours and the cute little stamps, I was thinking that I would maybe make some of these up and put them in little frames in the kitchen. Well off to make my daughter Natasha a birthday card, she is 24 tomorrow..........oh I'm so old...........where are those cigarettes!!!!!!!!
Catch ya later!

Stampin'Up Items used on this card:
Stamp Set~ Trendy Tree's and sentiment from Seasonal Greetings
Ink~ Old Olive, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock~ Very Vanilla, Real Red and Tempting Turquoise
Ribbon~ Red Gingham Ribbon

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Mornin' Donna!
I'm lovin' your tree phase! lol
These are really cute, I don't have this set, but just thinking of the possibilities is fun!
I like your framing idea, that would really be cute. or even little gifts sets of four small square note cards in a little box. ooo, or how about stationary with the trees across the bottom on the paper and your pretty sentiment up on the top corner!
omgosh, I'm going to have buy this set now! lol
It's a beautifully cute card and I love the gingham ribbon!!!

You're doing so well sticking to your campaign...think of the shopping you can do with that extra money! A handbag, boots...
Just keep those hands busy!! Hey, maybe you could get an early start on all your Christmas gifts or make a bunch of crafts so you're ready for the next craft faire!!!
Can you tell I'm a homeschooling mom with lots of ideas to keep people busy! lol
take care hun, you're gonna do fine!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

Unknown said...

Hi Donna Been there myself many times but stick at it again only with me this time it is very difficult I have been smoking since I was 12 and I'm 48 now so a long time. I have been out spending money on myself this week some crafting stuff and some clothes and a lovely bracelet usually Its ciggy's, but am determined this time to do it.
Keep making your lovely cards and I would frame it and make some more to take your mind of it, sorry for the long post, Christine x

My Paper World said...

The trees are fab! It's a gorgoeus card! Good luck with the quitting! - you can do it!
Hugs
Nicola

Michele Kovack said...

What a gorgeous card! Good luck with kicking the habit!!!